Hello Pretty Girls,
After a long time, I am writing for High On Gloss. I am going to share my experience with Plum Nature Studio All day Wear Kohl Kajal. Nisha bought it along with Plum Angel Eyes Kajal. She kept Angel eyes for herself while sent Nature studio for me to test it. I have been using it from a long time, I have almost eaten it up half. It’s time to write for it, so here I am. Hope you like it. Let me know at the end of this post by leaving your comments.
Plum Natur Studio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal
This is a gel based kajal in in jet black which works as a kajal and liner. The kajal is 100% smudge proof and stays put for 12 hours long. The kajal is preservative-free, parabene-free, mineral oil-free, paraffin-free. the kajal contains Vitamin E. It is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.
Rs. 425 for 1.2gm.
The pencil comes in a purple colored sharp-able pencil form with same colored cap. The pencil is really sleek and can fit in your handbag. The pencil also has it’s features printed over it along with the title in bold.
It comes only in one shade – Black Brilliance. It is a perfect jet black shade.
Fragrance & Texture
The kajal does not have any fragrance. The texture of the kajal is creamy and smooth. It glides on my water/lash line very easily without applying much pressure. One swipe gives nice color pay off even on my pigmented eye lids.
- I was a fan of SUGAR heavy duty kajal till I got my hands on Plum All Day Wear kajal. I really like the fuss free application it offers. The creamy texture helps to glides it smoothly over my water line as well as lash line. There is no tugging or pressure needed to bring out a nice black color.
- The kajal sets off very soon, hence it stays fresh all day long. I still tap a bit of black/gray eyeshadow powder to keep it intact all day long. The finish of the kajal is semi matte and tapping an eyeshadow powder over it, gives out matte finish.
- I love wearing kajal and without them, I feel something is missing. So this kajal really sets some standard for long wear kajals out there. It really stays put nicely without any smudge.
- The kjaal has never irritated my eyes given that my eyes are really sensitive and can turn red in a matter of few seconds if they get irritated somehow. So I can say it is definitely safe to be used over water line.
- The kajal has to be sharpened. After sharpening once, it gives out 5-6 uses, then the tip goes bit blunt. To try out fun looks, the tip must be real pointy.
I find this kajal all love. It is one kajal that is kind of must have if you love wearing kajal. You do not need to use a separate liner since the kajal is gel based and will give you as nice performance as a real gel based liner would give. Also, you can’t ignore the price that you get it for. It is really affordable one, specially when you can avail discounts online.
You May Also Like:
- Read how to wear smudgeproof kajal.
- Rimmel London ScandalEyes WaterProof Kohl Kajal Brown
- Lakme Absolute Precision Eye Artist Kajal Ebony Black
- Plum Angel Eyes Kohl Kajal in True Black
- Elle 18 Eye Drama Kajal in Bold Black VS Himalaya Herbals Kajal Extra Smooth Water Proof Eye Definer
Have fun trying out this kajal. I am sure you already have been using it. Are you? Leave your comments below.
Love & Hugs.
Post Author : Sam Sheokand