Hair makes more than 70% of your personality. A bad skin day can be covered with a good hair day but vice versa is not always true. I am someone who have dealt with dry & rough hair throughout her life. After using numerous shampoos, conditioners & masks that claim to be moisturizing, that had been just temporary solution I kind of gave up on the hope that my hair could ever be revived. Why on the earth do I have such dry hair? What am I doing wrong? Is there a way get better hair? Some of the very basic and crucial questions of my life were answered at Headmasters, Delhi.
HEADMasters Unisex Spa & Salon
HeadMasters Spalon is the largest chain of spa & salon in India and informally in Asia. Headmasters is known for it’s legendary customer service. The chain has won various awards in hospitality sector including Best Spalon for year 2011 by Asia Spa magazine & also received the Best Salon award from the Images Group for year 2012.
Headmaster Spalon in Chandigarh serves about 90000 customers every year. The facility has a capacity of serving 450 customers daily for beauty, hair, nails, bridal & Trichology. Headmasters Delhi is the newest branch which is a treat for Delhi & NCR. The premium beauty & hair services which are appreciated by fashion & Bollywood stars are now available in Delhi too, at D-3, Defense Colony.
Headmasters Delhi, is a beautifully done salon for men & women. All the beauty & hair services can be availed here including Brazilian Blow Dry which is the newest & safest Keratin treatment. The ambiance is welcoming and the staff is full of energy & smile on their faces. After all, the results of a spa/salon service are more dependent on the personnel and less on the products used.
My Experience @ HEADMasters Delhi
I was invited by Headmasters Delhi to pamper my head & hair. I really needed this anyway. My hair are in really bad shape these days specially because of the harsh season. Honestly, I took it as another hair spa. I had no idea that it is going to be a total hair makeover session for me where I would be left feeling overjoyed & extra pampered.
The hair stylist/therapist analysed my hair. He saw a nice coating of henna over my hair and he smiled. Did he crack the puzzle of my my hair being extra dry? May be yes. I use Henna because it is claimed to be natural as opposed to hair color. And this is the first thing he told me I was doing wrong. I shall explain how.
He suggested to go for head massage & deep conditioning. My hair therapist, Shyam (he has a twin brother Ram, no I am not kidding), had been a trained professional with years of work experience in Headmasters Gujrat & Looks. He knew the best. So I agreed to what he suggested. He chose Olive Oil to oil my hair & scalp. Did I mention he was full of enthusiasm. Showering all his knowledge on me, I realized I knew nothing about hair care.
What I Learned About Hair Care At HeadMasters Delhi?
- Despite of using several DIY’s and hair care products if your hair are unresponsive, dry & rough, then the problem is deeply rooted.
- Henna coats your hair. It might prevent hair products to penetrate deeply into your hair. Leaving you wonder why products are not working on your hair. The most heart breaking reason why I could not get done Brazilian Blow Dry on my hair.
- Head massages are good to stimulate hair follicles to grow new hair. But oil is not always required. Even dry head massage can work the same way.
- Give at least 3 months to a hair product to see difference in the condition of your scalp and quality of your hair.
- If you are oiling your hair, it’s a must to use a hot towel afterwords to get the maximum benefits.
- While shampooing your hair, apply diluted shampoo on your side & back of the head first. Then go on the top of the head. Never apply shampoo in undiluted form. Never use it on hair strands. Shampoo is always for scalp. Push leather of shampoo towards the hair strands to clean them.
- Before applying conditioner after shampooing your hair. Take a clean & dry towel. Wrap your head & hair in the towel. Press the towel on your head & hair in the towel instead of rubbing them. You need to squeeze out all the water before conditioning.
- While conditioning your hair, first apply conditioner on the hair ends, then mid length & then bit above the mid length.
- To give an extra oomph to hair shine, once a week you can add hair serum to your conditioner while conditioning.
- Never rub your hair with towel. Always press towel against your head and hair to squeeze out water.
So while having the head massage I also received some insights on the right way to treat your hair to health. It was like I attended a special & personalized class on hair care. After the head massage, a hot towel was wrapped around my head for 4-5 minutes. Even though steam works just fine, but steam was not suitable for my dry hair. Shyam chose hot towel instead. He is an expert in analyzing & treating hair you know.
Now it was turn for a head bath & deep conditioning. His fingers really worked their magic through my hair. The head bath was very relaxing as was the head massage. To deep condition my hair he chose Sebastian Hydre Conditioner along with few drops of Sebastian Liquid Gold Serum. He kept on massaging my hair gently with this magical potion to quench their thirst for moisture. After few minutes he rinsed the potion out of my air with almost cold water and sealed the moisture in my hair shaft.
I decided “I am going for a hair cut, too” Literally, it’s been too long that I got a hair cut except some random trimmings. So, hell yeah. I wanted it, just right away, right there. Since I had volume issues, the hair stylist, got some me some layers.
And with the hair cut, my pampering session ended. Boy, I was so happy, seeing my hair happy. They were looking really beautiful, soft & too silky that I could not tame them in a clutcher or rubber band. It was like I was day dreaming.
I think Headmasters at Delhi was really needed. I had no idea what I was missing until I tried their services. My hair were revived and rejuvenated thoroughly. I would also love to try out their skin care services some time. Thanks Headmasters Delhi for having me there.
Some More Pictures Of Headmasters Salon, Delhi
How does Headmasters Salon sound to you? Ain’t you tempted to try out HEADMasters right away? Don’t wait, and ring them.